This was a project I thought of on my own... aren't you proud! lol My husband took me to Micheals one Saturday morning...which is a dangerous thing to do! And as I was rummaging around in the clearance isle I found this white craft doll. This particular doll is for dressing up with girls clothes and hot gluing yarn on it head for hair making it into a real doll.... well.... I had a slight different approach on it! I decided to make it into a Mummy! I bought it and got started on it right away!
- White dress up doll (found at micheals)
- Cheesecloth (found at Walmart)
- Scissors (found in your junk drawer)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks (found at walmart)
1. Cut your cheesecloth into long strips... you will need a few to cover the whole doll.
2 Take the Vodo looking dress up doll and start wrapping it up in cheesecloth.
3. Hot glue the two end points of each strip of cheesecloth to the doll just to keep it from unraveling.
4. Wrap up the mummy until you get the look that you like!
A simple and fun craft! You will have so much fun making it! The best part is... is that it is such a cute mummy to decorate with! Even my husband who has zero decorating/crafting skills thinks so!!!