So here is what you need to do!
- Foam wreath any size (got mine at the dollar store)
- Cupcake holders (Walmart for the plain ones and Micheal's for the checkered cute ones!)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- ribbon (optional)
- band-aids.... just in case (not kidding I burned myself a few times while doing this)
2. Fire up your glue gun and start crumbling your cupcake holders.
3. Glue on at random the cupcake holders in what ever order you want them in. I just randomly put on all the spring colors making sure I didn't have too many greens together in the same bunch or blue etc...
4. Once all done make sure there are no holes or empty spots, if so just fill them in with another cupcake holder or two! then you are all done!
See simple and easy and WAY cute for your spring holidays or just for a nice light spring decoration.
Here is theirs...
(I wanted more color in mine where this girl liked the more vintage look with little color (which is still WAY cute!)
And here is mine! (The colors matched my decor better) Mine is also smaller... but still way cute!
Have fun Crafting!