Monday, February 7, 2011

YIKES!!

WOW! I have not been on my wonderful Craft blog in AGES and I am having major withdrawals from crafting! It has been hectic here... life has hit me right between the eyes and I have had zero time for my crafting life but have no fear I am back and am ready to show you what I have up my sleeve for VALENTINES DAY!!! Its a bit late in the game but hey better late then never! I am working (finally!) on a few projects that are fun and SIMPLE!! You can have them done within minutes! SO excited to give you my tutorials! My next post will be rockin! I PROMISE!
Give me time to finish the crafts then I will post them on here as quick as I can so you can make your house decked out for V-Day!

Thanks for your understanding and again so sorry I have not posted in forever! I know there are some of you out there that are religious readers and I have totally let you down BUT DON'T WORRY!!! You will love this blog again!

With love
Melissa Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment