Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Wreaths!!!!

So I made these amazing wreaths through out this week, I started fiddling around while watching General Conference! It took awhile to make them but the end results were so worth it!

I wanted to let you know of a new thing I will be setting up for all of you. I will be selling some of my crafts... selected ones that are done but also kits for some other ones. I wanted to do this for those people out there who don't have the time to craft but have asked if I could make things for them, or for the people who just don't craft at all but wish to have some of my decor... I will start with selling these wreaths! I will have multiple styles to choose from however the three basic ones will be
  • Black
  • Orange
  • Speckled black and orange
  • Jack-o-lantern
I can do what ever style you think of as well as any color combination! Purple, lime green, black, orange etc....
I can add these origami medallions that I have made all by hand to the wreath in whatever pattern you request however each medallion will be 25 cents more (due to how much time they take me!), but you tell me the pattern and color of the medallions you want and I will be happy to make them and provide them on the wreath for you!



I have different sizes of wreaths so if you don't like the small size I have finished you can have a bigger one! The prices are set with no medallions on the wreath again those will be 25 cents each
  • Small $8
  • Medium $15
  • Big $20
The bigger the wreath is the more material I have to use hence the prices!

Please let me know if you would like to buy one of these wreaths, let me know on here or if you have my facebook let me know there what you would like!
I would love to make you what you want!

Thanks!
Melissa Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment